Saturday, March 15, 2008

Books I like

Just this morning, I realized one aspect of why I like Blue Like Jazz. It reads like a blog. Each chapter is a separate story that can stand on it's own. But reading all of them, you get a bigger picture of the author and what the author thinks. This is true of Velvet Elvis, too.

Or it's possible (but highly unlikely) that since most of my reading of late has been blogs instead of books, I'm just justifying my preferences and trying to equate blog reading with book reading... Yeah, right! Glad that thought was so easy to dismiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of friends from facebook starting to read my blog. I'm glad of that. I look forward to comments, critiques, etc. But please do not reference me or any of my family and friends by name. Here's why.