Monday, March 02, 2009

Testing Windows Live Writer

Now is the time to test… blah blah blah.

Green Sea TurtleI wonder if I can get text to wrap around this picture.  Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.  Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.  Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.  Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.  Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.  Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

Yup.  I can.

A Link.

Not bad.  Not bad, at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of friends from facebook starting to read my blog. I'm glad of that. I look forward to comments, critiques, etc. But please do not reference me or any of my family and friends by name. Here's why.